We have a meticulous data driven approach to evaluating and selecting only the best markets with a strong growth rate in both population job growth diverse employment environment, low vacancy and favorable crime trends that sustain growth potential. We further analyze the neighborhoods in the sub markets in these cities to ensure we are only selecting assets in highly desirable areas.
Opportunity Sourcing and Equity Structuring
How do our partners make money?
- Quarterly distributions of cash flow from property.
- Forced appreciation from increasing our net operating income which drives up the value of the asset.
- Debt pay down during the holding period of the property.
- Tax benefits arising from utilizing tactics such as cost segregation, accelerated depreciation and the potential to defer capital gains tax through 1031 exchanges.
- Large payout at refinance or ultimate disposition of the property.
Why partner with Crestworth Capital?
- Truly passive income.
- Attractive return on investment compared to other asset classes.
- Recession resistant returns not correlated to Wall Street.
- Limited liability.
- Tax advantages.
- Intrinsic value of real estate helps protect against the downside.